TRINITY NEW ZEALAND ANNOUNCES NEW GRANTS
This year Trinity College London (New Zealand) is introducing Study Grants for the purpose of assisting local students of the Performing Arts.
The grants are intended to:
· Support worthy students of the Performing Arts
· Encourage positive learning outcomes for students
· Make a meaningful contribution to Performing Arts education in our community
You are eligible to apply if you:
· Have passed at least one Trinity College London Grade 5 or higher Music, Drama & Performance or Rock & Pop exam in the previous 12 months
· Are between the ages of 13 and 25 on the application closing date
· Are a resident or citizen of New Zealand
· Can provide all mandatory information on the application form
Successful applicants will typically request assistance with:
· Tuition fees OR
· Exam fees (Trinity College London only) OR
· Costs of attending an educational event eg festival, summer school OR
· Resource purchase eg instrument or educational materials
Consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate at least two of the following:
· Outstanding promise in their chosen subject area
· Outstanding effort in their chosen subject
· Financial hardship or other factors that restrict their educational opportunities
Up to 4 Grants may be awarded per year:
2016 closing date is 24 June 2016
A committee of three NZ Representatives including the National Representative will review the applications.
Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application within 2 weeks of the closing date.
Click here to go to the application form or you can get one from your local representative, or download from www.trinitycollege.com/NewZealand.